Thursday, March 7, 2013

Time For A New Me

Resolutions are not only for January. You can resolve parts of your life whenever you want. 
Recently, I decided to make a few changes of my own. I really desire to be a well-rounded person; I want to be healthy in body, mind and spirit, and I truly feel that God wants us to be devoting time to all three. 


 Matt and I recently started at a church that we are loving. Community and fellowship with other believers is so pertinent to our own growth. I am so excited for our future at this church. Also, Matt and I have been praying together daily, and I believe that it has united us on a much deeper level. It is such a blessing to vulnerably share our relationship with God with each other.

We signed up for a gym membership. After 5 days of workouts, I can honestly say that I am already feeling quite a bit better about myself and am experiencing much more productive days. I look forward to the transformation process that results from this. 

As many of you have probably noticed, over the last year or two I have been struggling with my weight. Well, it is time for me to put that behind me. This is an extremely healthy alternative for one meal a day. You may not believe me, but look into the isagenix products!


These are just some of the items I bought at the grocery store the other day. Eating right is more than just eating to lose weight; it is eating towards better overall health. Changing from a non-existent diet to something more stringent is difficult, but here's to discipline!

A couple weeks ago, I jumped on the vitamin train. Honest to God, I have already noticed a change in how I feel. Here is my regiment. Mornings: Women's 1 a Day (although I take more than that haha), Vitamin C, Fish Oil (for mental health), Echinacea (for immunity boost), 5HTP (for serotonin), Biotin, Collagen & Keratin (for Hair, Skin & Nails), & Big 100 from GNC  (a B complex vitamin for metabolism and energy). Nights: Calcium with Magnesium (the Magnesium helps one sleep). 


Honestly, I have been struggling with my productivity, but I hope the life change in the other will trickle into the energy (and depression elimination) that I need to be a great employee. I have so many dreams for what I want to do at my job. I plan on getting better. 

Lastly, I love reading, but I never seem to make time for it. My final goal is to block out more time to read. These are the books I am in currently. 

I decided to post this in order to feel more accountable to my life changes. Now that I have written down my goals, they become a little more real. What are your goals?




No comments:

Post a Comment